Complete Re-installation of Cricut Software
First step would be for you to sign out of your Design Space and close it out. Then proceed to completely uninstall your Design Space app from your Mac.
2nd step would be for you to follow these instructions to clear the application cache. (You can skip to step 2)
1. Confirm Design Space for Desktop is closed.
2. Go to your spotlight and search: ~/.cricut-design-space and open that folder.
3. Open the LocalData folder.
4. Select all files within the LocalData folder and drag them to the Trash. Then empty the Trash. Make sure you don't have any important files in your trash first.
5. Go to design.cricut.com to redownload it back to your Mac Desktop.