To begin, we will need to prepare the water transfer paper, the object you want to transfer the design onto (such as a mug), a bowl of water, and an oven.
1. Print the design onto the water transfer paper.
2. Spray a light coat of clear varnish evenly onto the water transfer paper.
3. After the clear varnish has dried completely, cut out the design using a Cricut machine.
4. Place the sticker into the water and wait for approximately 30-60 seconds until the backing paper separates from the transfer paper.
5. Transfer the design by slowly peeling off the backing paper, ensuring that the transfer paper adheres tightly to the surface of the object. Remember to remove any air bubbles as much as possible.
6. Finally, place the mug in the oven, with the recommended temperature ranging from 100 to 120 degrees Celsius (212 to 248 degrees Fahrenheit), for a duration of 10 to 15 minutes.